In April 1893 the Reverend John Von Herrlich arrived at St. John’s Episcopal Church. The cathedral-style church had been under construction since 1887 but remained unfinished. The shell of St. John’s had been boarded up for four years with only the exterior stone walls, a slate roof, and a boiler in place. Father Von Herrlich …
Read more
835 SW Polk St.